Filed under: 2014 Spring Conference
Thank you for your support and participation in the “Business Analytics Industry Summit” hosted by the Dept of Management Studies, IISc at the Satish Dhawan Auditorium. This is the fifth Large Format Summit from the Information Excellence group, in collaborative wikipedia format with the support from CSI Bangalore Chapter, DAMA Bangalore Chapter and TDWI India Chapter.
The Summit attracted a spectrum of audience, from SME experts to Emerging Professionals to curious Cross Career Minds to Determined students to focused Faculty. Audience included several participants from places such as Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad etc. We had a special avian guest air-dropping and eaves dropping, perhaps reminding us of the “Hamsa Kshreera Nyaya” – that is so crucial and essential to a keen Knowledge Seeker.
It was a great Knowledge Feast, from the Industry and Academia experts sharing their thoughts and insights.
The Presentations (well, it is like the Food without the Aroma, but that is the next best thing if you missed the delightful sessions) are now available on the Information Excellence Slideshare.
If you like to know more about the speakers, please find their profiles here. Several of you have asked for their connects and contacts, do feel free to reach them directly, with the help of linked in.
The summit photographs are posted on the google+ Information Excellence Community Link: Summit Photos. Thank you Rishi, Vikas and Venkat for your support at a short notice, for your volunteer role in capturing the summit memoirs with your lenses, in your individual capacity. (Rishi Aggarwal is a Programmer with Accenture; Vikas Kumar is a Project Engineer with Wipro; Venkat Kambam is a Software Pro with Tech Mahindra). Feel free to post any additional photos on your social media (Like One of the participant did and shared at the end of the summit Additional Photos from a Participant) and share the link at the comments section below.
If you wanted to know more about our host, Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science, you can find more information here. The Department was setup in 1947, driven by the vision of J N Tata, perhaps towards the goal of socio-economic excellence building on the sovereign independence in the year.
For those of you who missed the NASSCOM AIG Anchored Panel Discussion, follow the NASSCOM AIG‘s focused effort in building and bridging the Analytical Talent Gap. NASSCOM AIG is working towards creating internationally acceptable industry standard Analytical Skillset curriculum and certifications with Industry Collaboration.
For those of you who could not make it, but took time to cancel your registration ahead of time — sincere thank you. You helped another deserving fellow professional make use of the opportunity. For those of you who wanted to attend but could not, and missed cancelling ahead of time (we understand it must have been some serious last-minute issue), we request you to “prioritize social responsibility” next time around.
We sincerely thank all the Participants, Distinguished Speakers, Summit Host Department of Management Studies, NASSCOM AIG for the support, Sponsoring Organizations COMPEGENCE and SAP Labs, Photography Volunteers, and very importantly the IISc DoMS Student Volunteers for their support, participation, contribution and encouragement.
If you like to support the Information Excellence Momentum, here is how you can support the Information Excellence Group community.
Finally, some of the comments from the summit participants / Speakers: (Names are not being called out. You may state directly in the blog comments for any additional kudos, comments, feedback, suggestions and support):
- Yesterday’s Analytics event at IISc was wonderful and provided immense value to participants. The presentations were very informative and showed the deep expertise of speakers.
- Thank you IEG team for the excellent event.
- Very good conference.
- The delegates were very happy with the summit and found it to be quite productive.
- Thank you so much for organizing a million dollar worth Business Analytics Summit at IISc Bangalore recently.
- As always, a very illuminating event from the information excellence group.
- Great show at IISc. Excellent topics and speakers. I learnt so many interesting things!
- A big thank you for organizing this summit. My colleagues are quite interested in knowing what was presented and hence I request you to share presentations from all the speakers.
- The Idea of Knowledge Fest is excellent, I was pleasantly surprised to see the full house, Quality of Program and Great Speakers, Like to acknowledge and Thank the IEG team.
- I thoroughly enjoyed the sessions and the interactions with the community.
- The sessions and panel discussion were very insightful and engaging. The event was very well organized and had rich contents from Analytics world
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment