Filed under: 2015 Spring Conference
01 / March / 2015 Update:
Great Summit yesterday with many insightful take aways.
Attendees who made notes; please share your takeaways on this postor on the linkedin group http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Information-Excellence-3893869
The presentations and photos will be uploaded and links shared on the blogsite and linkedin group post speaker approvals for sharing.
Thank you for prioritizing to invest your day getting the “non perishable knowledge harvest” on this budget day; and contributing to the conference success.
from the Volunteer Team
Thanks to the community support and confidence as always, we are houseful, with many aspirants waitlisted.
Look forward to seeing you all on Sarurday (tomorrow) morning at 9 AM Sharp. Expect Parking challenges (and carpool or take public transport where possible), as it is also a IISc Open House and there will be lot of visitors to IISc.
PS: We are seeing somebody to take care of the Google Hangout Live Sharing, do advise if you can take ownership. Please get in touch with your number asap.
1) Please plan to be at Venue by 8:45; to account for the registration process. If you are visiting Satish Dhawan Auditorium for the first time, good idea to be there by 8:30 so you will not get lost.
2) Please bring a Govt or Company or College issued ID Proof, for the Security purpose.
3)No need to get any eventbrite ticket or printout. When you come in, Walk to the Table that is handling your registration in the Alpha Order of your first name, If you have registered, your name will be on the list and you will be able to enter the Auditorium.
4) If you have a digital Camera and dont mind clicking few pictures, please get one along and you can help share them (and also try out your Amateur photography skills)
5) Have your twitter account ready, and leverage the #infoexcel keyword to tweet about what you learn, like and enjoy in the session.
6) Note: We look forward to your collaborative support at the venue in making this volunteer driven event a success. Venue Directions:
The Auditorium is adjacent to J N Tata Auditorium, across the street from the main Campus.
1.If you are coming from Mekhri Circle towards Yashwantpur, You will cross the Sadashivanagar Police Station Traffic Light Junction. Continue past this junction, and take the first left into a Large Iron Gate that enters into the HV Engineering Department of IISc (There is Security Post at the Gate). Make Right after the Gate and Security and Volunteers will guide you to the Venue.
2. If you hit J N Tata Auditorium to your left, you can take that entrance, park there and walk across the fence (there is a small gate at the back left corner of the fence) to the Satish Dhawan Auditorium
3.If you are coming from the Sankey Tank or Malleshwaram Side, Enter from the Backside Gate of IISc, adjacent to the Maramma Temple (Huge Temple Gopuram, cant miss it), and the Venue 180 degree behind the building you see as you enter through this Gate.
4.If you are lost, ask for Satish Dhawan Auditorium or Management Studies Department. It is just after the Subway road that connects the two sides of the campus, on the other side of the Prakruthi restaurant.
Look forward to seeing you at the Summit.
Information Excellence Group Volunteer Team.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment