How can I support and contribute to the cause of Information Excellence:
Follow us at one of your favourite channels:
From The Organizations and Institutes:
1) Venue Support from your company for One Monthly Knowledge Share Sessions in this Year (3:30 to 6:00 PM on Fridays OR 10 AM to 12 Noon on Saturdays, Once a month)
2) Subject Matter Expert Speaker Support to share he expert and emerging knowledge (in detailed, deep dive format, that helps the professionals with deployable-take-away knowledge)
3) Host and / or Sponsor a Large format session
4) Support with incremental sponsorship support (mementoes, raffles, welcome kits)
From The Individual Professionals:
1) Sign up to be a volunteer, and take ownership of a whole monthly session
2) Offer to speak, Offer to be a back up speaker
3) Communicate and engage your fellow practitioners and your company
4) Contribute with your expertise to share and speak
5) Active contribution to the KnowBase on the informationexcellence site
6) Volunteers with commitmen to drive these activities further to next level
What does the Industry get in return:
This needs to evolve, and is based on the belief that a strong and growing community is good for the industry in this talent starved domain. Here are some to start with. We would like to co-evolve this with the industry ad professional inputs and feedback – beyond the volunteer community.
1) Can publish any of your SME job openings in the space, at the CAREER_INFO_JOBS section. https://informationexcellence.wordpress.com/category/career-info-and-jobs/ All you need to do is send us an email with your full contact details, the job post to be inserted with adequate details, and a direct contact email address of your designated employee to whom resumes need to go. Professionals interested will directly contact you over email.
2) Use the blog site and community to share any specific innovations and breakthroughs, to the community
3) Can reach a good number of industry experts, when you need SME speakers in specific domains, for your internal domains (again, a direct communication model is followed)
4) This has been a great networking opportunity for the professionals to connect with fellow professionals and brainstorm offline on related topics.
5) Provides a point of proactive engagement and satisfaction in the other-wise stressed out modern urban techie life! And that makes a phenomenal difference to each one of us!
Reach us through any of the volunteer at:
Or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6 Comments so far
Leave a comment